General submission information for Screenplay Competitions:
- Submitted scripts must be original screenplays, and the sole property of the applicant(s)
- ALL ENTRIES MUST BE IN ENGLISH
- Feature screenplays must be between 65 and 125 pages in length; short screenplays must be between 1 and 49 pages. Absolutely no exceptions
- You may submit a screenplay one time and resubmit that screenplay post analysis; one person/entity may only submit one work
- Screenplay titles cannot be changed upon resubmission under any circumstances.
- All entries must submitted via email in PDF format; NO EXCEPTIONS, NO EMBEDDING IN THE BODY OF THE EMAIL
- If a submitted screenplay becomes optioned, produced or purchased between the time of submission and the end of the judging period, that screenplay will no longer be eligible.
- We can not accept any submissions that have been sold, optioned or professionally distributed.